3 Books to get started reading !!




Here's a little synopsis on the three featured books for today!!

Wrong by Jana Aston

I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma's boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can't stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It's just a harmless crush, right? It's not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It's not like I'm going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he's the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I've had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?

18 By JA Huss

Eighteen is hard. 
And so is Mateo Alesci. 
Hard to read, hard to predict, hard in every way that counts. 
He wants things from me. 
Dirty things, nasty things, forbidden things. 
And I have to give in. 
His attention is completely inappropriate, but I can’t say no. 
The way he looks at me… the way he watches me through my bedroom window… the way he drags me deeper and deeper into his completely forbidden fantasy just… turns me on. 
He knows it turns me on. 
He holds all the power. He holds all the cards. He holds my entire future in his hands. 
And I have to give in. 
Because Mr. Alesci is my teacher. 
And I need everything he’s offering.

3, 2, 1 By JA Huss

ONE GIRL
Battered, barefoot, and huddled under a bookstore awning in the pouring rain, Blue only knows one thing. After fifteen months of captivity, finally... she is free.

TWO FRIENDS
Self-made millionaires JD and Ark are not out to save anyone when they stumble upon a wet and shivering girl one early Sunday morning. But when you sell sex for a living and salvation rings your bell... you answer the call.

THREE SOULMATES

After years of searching, love lifts the veil of darkness, and three people--with three very big secrets--find themselves bound together in a relationship that defies the odds.

Or does it?
Love. Lust. Sex.
This trinity might be perfection... but not everything should come in 3's.

WARNING: This is a STANDALONE non-traditional M/F/M ROMANCE with a non-traditional ending.

Comments

Popular Posts