Pizza Night
Hi guys so today while at work me and one of my co=workers were talking about our dinners the night before, and about food in general. So she told me she had pizza the night before, she bought premade pizza dough, and topped it with her favorite toppings. So me and my husband love pizza , and I decided to make my own pizza tonight for dinner.
This is what my pizza looked like when it was finished cooking. I had fun making this it is my first time making pizza in a while.
The Pizza dough I got from WinCo Foods, great place to buy your pizza dough. When I bought it it was frozen so i let it thaw for the day I left for work and when I came back it was ready to be formed in to a pizza.
All the ingredients were bought at winco
I bought :
Pineapple, beef, pepperoni, cheese the sargento brand my favorite, and bacon bits.
This is what my pizza looked like uncooked.

I unfortunately did not have cooking spray so I used regular cooking oil so the dough does not stick. And yes I used a cookie sheet I don't currently have my pizza tray it is in the storage. But anyway I stretched it out and placed all my ingredients on the pizza.
When you make this pizza pre heat your oven to 400 degrees and cook for 16 minutes exactly and you will have the most beautiful golden brown crust in your pizza.
If you make a pizza comment below with pictures mine had an interesting odd oval shape. I am no pizza artist I cannot professionaly spin my pizza like the pros do. \
Hope you enjoyed this short read at the end of the night. Maybe a good idea for dinner tonight if you have not already thought about something you want to make here for dinner.
I hope everyone has a great night come back tomorrow in the evening for another post from me and remember tomorrow is blog day #2.
Thanks for reading !
This is what my pizza looked like when it was finished cooking. I had fun making this it is my first time making pizza in a while.
The Pizza dough I got from WinCo Foods, great place to buy your pizza dough. When I bought it it was frozen so i let it thaw for the day I left for work and when I came back it was ready to be formed in to a pizza.
All the ingredients were bought at winco
I bought :
Pineapple, beef, pepperoni, cheese the sargento brand my favorite, and bacon bits.
This is what my pizza looked like uncooked.
I unfortunately did not have cooking spray so I used regular cooking oil so the dough does not stick. And yes I used a cookie sheet I don't currently have my pizza tray it is in the storage. But anyway I stretched it out and placed all my ingredients on the pizza.
When you make this pizza pre heat your oven to 400 degrees and cook for 16 minutes exactly and you will have the most beautiful golden brown crust in your pizza.
If you make a pizza comment below with pictures mine had an interesting odd oval shape. I am no pizza artist I cannot professionaly spin my pizza like the pros do. \
Hope you enjoyed this short read at the end of the night. Maybe a good idea for dinner tonight if you have not already thought about something you want to make here for dinner.
I hope everyone has a great night come back tomorrow in the evening for another post from me and remember tomorrow is blog day #2.
Thanks for reading !
Comments
Post a Comment