My first french press!
Buying My First French Press
This is for my coffee lovers, coffee is a must have everyday thing for me. It allows me to function! For many years I used instant coffee which at the time it was all I knew about. I did not know of all the ways you can make your coffee drinking experience a great one. I knew about Starbucks and Coffee bean and all of those fancy coffee shops that have coffee that has a rich taste to it not like instant coffee..
Well after using many different coffee types I started buying ground coffee to put in my Keurig 2.0 that I also like very much. But my Keurig sometimes does not bring out all of the bold flavor in my coffee that I buy. I always buy dark roast coffee it is the absolute best in my opinion, and using the Keurig doesn’t do that great with dark roast it is not the best coffee. To solve this I bought myself a French press.
The French press is absolutely amazing it gets all the flavor from the coffee grounds to the coffee cup that I enjoy every day. This is how to use your French press if you decide to buy a French press for yourself. Boil water in a kettle or your preferred way of heating up water. Once that is done and your water is very hot put in the French press your coffee grounds put a small amount of water so soak them let them sit for a couple minutes. Then add the rest of your boiling water and press.
All your coffee grounds should end up at the bottom of your press let sit for two minutes and pour in your favorite cu and Enjoy!

Comments
Post a Comment