Blog Day #1
Hello everyone today December 6 is my first blog in a personal way. I want to share what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. So we will call this blog day 1.
My day started out very early, I work retail won't name the store. But we have early mornings due to holiday hours. All my people that work retail for the holidays will understand. I know what you're going through, and you know what I'm going through. We get each other that's great!
So my day started at 5 in the morning, I live across from work which is great, but still have to get a head start on getting ready. I'm a girl we girls take a little longer than guys do to be ready. So I got ready for work made coffee. You will all find that I love coffee, I can't go a day without coffee. I like to share what kind of coffee I'm currently drinking, and this morning I drank Seattle's best coffee darkness level number five! I love the dark coffee.
But for now my day has been just work, work has been busy. Work has been boring am kind of upset that they brought someone new to my area the busiest time of the year. With no prior experience to get where I am it took me a year to even get recommended and they will now stick anyone back in my area, no experience and they expect me to train them when I have 20+ people in line to make returns. Sorry but we could have found some one else with experience in the area and transferred them.
That is my rant for the day and basically all that I have going on for me today. After this go home and have lunch with my husband, maybe do online shopping we will see! You may here from me later on today. Maybe a recipe we will see. Check back later to see if I have posted or subscribe to my blog to be the first to hear it!
Thanks
Comments
Post a Comment