Beef Tacos!!

Today for lunch I made some beef tacos, with corn tortillas. Similar to the ones that Taco Bell has or Del Taco. I enjoy both of those restaurants food, but today I made my own.
Image result for beef tacos sour cream cheese lettuce

Things you will need:
1lb of ground beef (I used 90 percent lean beef. The less greasy the better.
1 small bag of shredded cheese I used sharp cheddar cheese.
1 bag of Tortilla land tortillas 14 count depends on how much you are making.
1 Packet of Taco seasoning your choice I bought McCormick
1 Can of diced tomatoes
1 Romaine lettuce

Instructions:
First of all take your pack of ground beef and place it on a medium sized pan. I usually preheat my pans for my ground beef I cook it at medium heat, it cooks quickly and thoroughly. Start cooking and breaking up your meat add the seasoning and make sure you stir it in so all your meat gets flavoring. You don't need to add salt or pepper with the seasoning you put on the meat is more than enough. Add your small can of tomatoes, I like how the tomato tastes with ground beef for tacos.

Let this cook until it looks like this


Once your meat looks fully cooked like this one you know that your taco meat is ready to go.

The next step is to heat up your tortillas. The tortillas I am using today are the ones you finish cooking. In my opinion these are the best to go to if you want a semi home made tortilla. Home made tortillas however are the best.

Let these heat up and finish cooking you will know they are done when they start to blow up like balloons.



Once you have all your tortillas hot and ready it is time to assemble.

I made three tacos per person and loaded them up with meat, cheese, lettuce, and the one thing I forgot to mention above is if you like sour cream that goes great with these tacos!

If you are done assembling it is time to eat, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts