50 Shades of Grey
Oh my god! Have you guys seen the 50 shades movie trailer? ! I have read all the books they were extremely vivid and something totally different than anything I have ever read in my life! I never thought I would enjoy a book like this. Honestly when i first heard about these books I was like okay another erotic sex book. Well honestly again when I got to that scene in the book where Christian Grey reveals to Anastasia Steele his secret I wanted to stop reading. But I was like.. no! I have to continue to see what all the fuss was about these books. So I did and the more i read the more I loved it. Im not saying I loved every part of it because there was a few I didn't exactly like or expect. Im pretty sure many of you know which scenes im talking about. But this first book is filled with surprises something new a new kind of storyline. I know books that revolve around a couple are similar but this one is something else.
Well the movie trailer is amazing, one of the best movie trailers I've ever seen. It totally projected everything that we saw in the book everything! ! I cannot wait till the premiere of this movie its going to be amazing. I will go more in depth of what I liked about the trailer. What were some things you liked about this book? And the trailer?
I will post another blog on the trailer on Wednesday stay tuned for that.
And Oh!
Mr Grey will see you now.
Well the movie trailer is amazing, one of the best movie trailers I've ever seen. It totally projected everything that we saw in the book everything! ! I cannot wait till the premiere of this movie its going to be amazing. I will go more in depth of what I liked about the trailer. What were some things you liked about this book? And the trailer?
I will post another blog on the trailer on Wednesday stay tuned for that.
And Oh!
Mr Grey will see you now.

Comments
Post a Comment